Monday, December 27, 2010

I love my friends

Jello! (Like hello only I said jello)
Well today I would just like to dedicate my post to my wonderful friends and tell you a bit about them.
     First off is my friend Rebecca. Rebecca and I have been friends for years, im not usre how many, I lost count a while back. But she's always been there for me. For a while I only saw here on Sundays and special trips with our youth group but then we got into 9th grade and started going to the same school. Shes funny and very hyper and probably the biggest Harry Potter fan on the planet. Shes awesome, she also has a blog http://msrebeccamarie.blogspot.com/. You should really check it out, she's who got me into blogging and she's extremly good at it. Also she posts some of her pictures on there and you should see some of them, shes an amazing photographer :)

Me and Rebecca :)

     Theres also my friend Emily. Emily and I have been friends since 6th grade so that would be a total of.... like 4.5 years or so. She is about the same height as me so she uderstands the problems that come with being very very tall. She's a great friend to talk to and is rather funny. We both play the violin and always seem to end up sitting next to each other. All through middle school we battled over 1st and 2nd chair, switching chairs pretty much every week! Shes unique with her country accent but I wouldn't trade her for anything :)

Me and Emily at a football game

     Then theres Michelle... ah what to say about Michelle. Well, we met all the way back in kindergarden. We didn't really become friends until about the 3rd grade though. Her best friend Lynn had moved away and so had my best friend Veronica, and I don't mean like moved away down the block, or even to the next town I mean moved away to an entirly different state, both of them. So me and Michelle were kind out of best friends... So one day at recess we decided since both of our best friends were gone we should just become best friends, and we have been ever since. Michelle is hilarious!!! A tad crazy but I love that about her. Ok well maybe more than a tad. I always have fun when Im around her and she ALWAYS makes me laugh! I love her (but ofcourse I love all of them.) :)

This is Michelle, with awesome shoes :)

     Can't forget my cousin Tinsley. Tallness is hereditary in our family so naturally she's tall too. She is fun to have around at family events and I love her. Since we're cousin's we have of course known each other since birth. Tinsley's about 8 months younger than me. She's silly as is our whole family, and is pretty funny. She lives in another town so I don't get to see her all that often, so I always love when I do get to see her :)

\
Me and Tinsley in outfits we made with help from our Grandma

     Then there's Drew my boyfriend. Though he is my boyfriend I do still consider him one of my best friends. I have known Drew since 6th grade. For the first few years we weren't really friends but we started to actually associate around 9th grade. This past summer is when we really started talking a lot and thats when we became best friends. Me and Drew both play the violin, love the Beatles, love old movies and so much more. We have a TON in common. 3 months ago (to the day!) Drew asked me out and we have been dating ever since then but we still consider each other as friends as well :)

This is Drew, Cute huh? :)

     And the last friend ill talk about is my mom. I know its sappy and out of the ordinary for teenagers but I still consider my mom one of my best friends. You may think it weird but I love hanging out with my mom, going shopping, watching movies, whatever. My moms really cool and I love her SO much! :)

Me and my mom

     I can depend on all these friends for whatever I need and I hope and pray that all of you out there have this same kind of relationship with at least one person in your life wether it be your best friend, your boyfriend/ girlfriend, or even your mom. I encourage you to check out my friend Rebeccas blog and also my friend Madie's blog http://pricelessday.blogspot.com/ their both worth your time! Hope you all have a good day :)

God Bless

3 comments:

  1. Awww, he's FRICKEN ADORABLE.:D
    Ha ha.. our inside jokes....:)Huh, it's funny, your friends look a lot like mine, imagine that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rebecca is awesome :)

    & i love how much you love your friends - so cute!

    ReplyDelete