Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Guess Who's Back!

Hey, hey, hey! I'm back! It feels great to be back in my own house, in my own bed, and in my own shower. Being an only child in a house where there is one shower for 3 people is a lot different from living with 49 "siblings" and there being 3 showers for 57 people. Though I'm happy to be home my mission trip was fun. We ended up going to Tennessee to do some tornado relief. It was an interesting experience. Here's some pics :)

Playing Game Boy on the bus

Bus fun with Rebecca and Sydney

B-b-b-Burger King!

She's special

Fun with play dough

Me and the lead singer of The Curtis Band


This is The Curtis Band

A cabin we got to stay in for like two nights

Beautiful sunset!

If you have any questions about my trip you can always e-mail me at daielyhailey@yahoo.com. I'm not exactly sure what to write about my trip so just e-mail me or comment.
     So I've decided to do a bucket list for my summer. I was thinking it would be fun to make one and then I thought I might try writing about it too. I'm thinking it might turn out to be a cool summer and I think I might actually be able to finish this story. You see I love to write but I have problems actually finishing stories. I guess I'll just have to see what happens :)
      Also this June will be Beach Boys June at the Dailey Hailey to celebrate summer! :) Happy Summer!



God Bless

1 comment: