Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Hills Are Alive!

Guess where Dailey Hailey's going!
I'll give you a hint:

 Click here for the hint!

Answer: AUSTRIA!

     I'm also going to Germany and Switzerland but I didn't have an awesome musical number for those :) About a year ago my orchestra teacher let anyone who wanted to (that was in the orchestra) sign up to go on a trip to Europe during the summer of 2011. Well the summer of 2011 is now here and I leave tomorrow! I'm very excited but a tad nervous. I've  ridden on planes many many times but I still don't like them. They freak me out. Plus I don't like long plane rides. I don't sleep well in the up-right position, but it will be worth it! I promise to post pics when I return. I will be gone for ten so I'm sorry I will not be able to post during those ten days but I promise to post when I return and the jet lag has subsided.
     In other exciting news (well exciting for me, you probably don't care.) I got a job yesterday! I am now going to be an employee at a golf course in my town. I get to work in the sun and wash carts and pick up golf balls and re-fill water coolers but its still a job and I'm happy to do it :) Well not much else to say other than that, so I'll metaphorically see you in ten days! :)

God Bless

1 comment: