Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I'm Back With Some Pretty Cool Shoes

     It has been a long time since I have posted.... again but I'm out of school now so maybe I will be able to post more! I just got back from a mission trip on Sunday to West Virginia. It was really fun and very good to emerse myself into my faith wihtout the outside world for a while.
      One fun this about the mission trip was that we had "family groups" which were like small bible study groups who we also worked with and spent part of our fun day with. I became really great friends with one of the guys in my group nammed Tanner. One night during family groups I started drawing on Tanner's shoes (with his permission of course) and here's what happened:


     I personally am very pround of how they turned out and I think Tanner liked them as well :)
     So I am finially of summer break! This is the summer before my senior year so I am excited for it! I hope I will be able to keep this updated as I go. I hope everyone is having a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment