Thursday, May 26, 2011

Help

You know what sucks? Having the hormones of a teenager. You know what sucks more? Having the hormones of a teenager in the last two weeks of school after a full year of sophomore slump. Uuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh. I feel irrational, over dramatic, and agitated. This is normal, right? I'm not the only nut case, right? RIGHT?! *deep breath* *deep breath* *deep breath* ok, sorry about that, it's just been a rough week and there's an even rougher week ahead. Next week is finals week, my English teacher is insane and I get so mad pretty much every class period (she's very hypocritical and expects too much), I have a violin recital tomorrow where I'm playing a really hard solo and I'm seriously stressed out! I'm so stressed out I'm not even really excited for summer, I'm too stressed to be excited for squat! Sorry, sorry, I got on a rant there. I'm not writing this blog post to complain about my problems (well not completely) I want to do two main things.

1. Apologize to the wonderful people around me being affected by my insanity.
I apologize to all you wonderful people that surround me; friends, family, Drew, your all wonderful and I have been a nut case for the past few days. If I have snapped at you, or freaked out in your presence I am sorry and thank you for putting up with me. You are all wonderful people.

2. Ask all of you wonderful people out there for one thing: HELP!
To quote the musical genius of The Beatles "Help I need somebody. Help, not just anybody. Help, you know I need someone. Help." If anyone out there has a cure for stress that works for you please share, please! I could use your words of wisdom.

Now, to thank you for reading this and to change to a happier note check out this video. It is officially the cutest thing I have ever seen, beating the little bunny at the beginning of the movie Hop who's playing the bongos (I love that bunny.) So anyway, check it out and feel happy :)



God Bless

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so cute!!! I don't even like cats but that was adorable!

    Sorry you're so stressed at the moment - my best advice would be to make sure you take some time out each day just to sit in silence. Somewhere between 10-30 minutes per day, just put aside what you're doing, find somewhere comfortable to sit, and just be still. Pray. But don't sit worrying, and don't sit dwelling on what you're supposed to be doing. Just take time out, every day, to be still and let peace come over you. At first it can be a bit overwhelming when you have such a high level of stress & emotion, but you will start to notice a difference if you force yourself to keep doing it. Praying for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gah, so cute i puked a little. you can always scream at me a lot, or a little, i am here solely for you to rant to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are stressed buddy, I understand, sorry for my freak outs at you!praying for you also, just one more week, we can do it!!!:D

    ReplyDelete