Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Romantic February

     Well its February. Whats February most known for? Valentines Day of course! So a lot of stores and businesses everywhere are having sweetheart sales and themes and such. Well I'm gonna do the same with the Dailey Hailey. I love romantic stuff, I'm a sissy. I love chick flicks and cheesy cliche romantic stuff. I wanna hear from you. I wanna hear your most romantic stories, your boyfriend/ girlfriend stories, whatever!
     February is a month for boyfriends, girlfriends, wives, husbands, etc. Everyone thinks their significant other is the best. I know I do. I feel my boyfriend is the best boyfriend in the world and in my mind he is but I know there is probably another girl out there that is ready to challenge me on that and say her boyfriend is the best. Well I want to hear about it. If you think you have the best boyfriend or the best girlfriend or the best wife, husband, etc. e-mail me. Tell me about that special someone and why you think their the best. Your story could be told on here or your special someone could be one of my top ten. And if you just wanna tell me about that special someone and it not be on the blog that's cool too, id still love to hear about them :) My e-mail is daileyhailey@yahoo.com.
     Well for the month of February for my romance theme I'm going to be talking about my favorite romance movies, books, traditions, etc. So for all you romantics out there hope you enjoy it :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment