Saturday, February 12, 2011

That's How You Know They Love You

Hope your all having a lovely February so far :) I know mines quite busy. Well I got another e-mail! I'm so happy you guys are e-mailing me :) I really like this one because its from a girl who is single and good with that. I found it inspiring and I hope you do to.

Hello Hailey!

Hi, hello, my name is Anonymous 2 and I have been single my whole life. I saw your post and found it as a chance to ramble about my love life.Ha ha...that's rich, I don't have one.=D There was a guy or two in middle school that I asked my parents to release me from my "you can't date your only 12" cage. Looking back, I'm so glad they didn't let me date.

I read this book my best guy friend gave me on christian dating and one guy's view on it. It made me realize that there's so much more to dating than a cute, nice, guy. With God at the center of his life his actions, his words... that's the guy I want to date, when the time is right. And marry, also when the time is right.

That said guy best friend is dating this great girl who is also a good friend of mine.I've seen a change in both of them, they are happier.They have also brought each other closer to God. And through our friendship, me as well. I am a tad jealous, not of my guy bff, but both of them to have such a lovely sweetheart.

Guy Bff(that's his name) has been egging me on to date one of our friends; today he told me I should go to a dance with that said guy as friends.His girl and him started dating after a school dance, going as friends.(Odd huh?) I just don't like him like that and don't see him as a future husband/ best friend.I don't know why they are slightly pressuring me to date this guy, but I honestly can't fit another person into my life right now anyway.  

I hope you and your boyfriend Drew have a lovely Valentine's Day and hope you guys can be together as long as it's God's will for you to be.I hope someday I can have a relationship as great as your guys, or my friends I mentioned.(=

Hugs,
Anonymous 2

All I can say is you go girl! Clique I know but hey its relevant :) Thank you anonymous 2 for the example of being single and good with it. I wish you the best of luck. Keep e-mailing me guys! I love this! I love hearing your stories! E-mail me at daileyhailey@yahoo.com.
     Well last night was my school's LPA (Ladies Pay All) dance. The theme was Across The Universe (no not like Beatles song or movie but just space themed *sigh*) It was kinda lame but I still had fun hanging out with Drew and my friend Sydney. Also my best friend Rebecca came and helped me get ready before the dance. Rebecca was also the photographer as well as helping me look pretty. Here's the pictures :)
Getting Ready

Nails by Rebecca

Me in my dress

I got him a bootineer, idk how to spell that....

It took me a little while to get it on him...

Rebecca is an AWESOME photographer

He looked VERY handsome

Close up

Rebecca made us pose

All the photos were taken by Rebecca, click on her name to check out her blog and see even more of her awesome photography!
     So I'm currently watching the movie Enchanted, a very good movie over all but something specific jumped out at me this time as I was thinking of my blogs theme for the month. The song she sings "That's How You Know" Its always been my favorite part but then when I really thought about it I thought "that's actually some good advice."



For all of you out there that have that "special someone" its wonderful advice. Also I just wanted to point out that I LOVE the part with the older people and the note and the flowers :)
     I hope you all enjoyed today's post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment