Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Sweetheart Story

     I was so excited today! I got onto my e-mail to find a love story e-mail!!! I'm so happy to have gotten one and I would love to share it with you :)

Dear Dailey Hailey, 
     I've been dating my sweetheart for a while now. Before our relationship began, we were pretty good friends. We are brother and sister in Christ, and we base our relationship on Godliness. We both try to do the best for each each other. We respect each other, and we're best friends. I hope our relationship will last a very very long time. This girl is completely perfect for me and I love her. She is one of the most important people in my life. This will be our first Valentines Day together. Before I decided I would ask this girl out, we were just friends. She had recently gone through a super tough time in her life, and I wanted to be there for her, so I did my best. I showed her Scripture and that helped her. We actually have a special verse, like most couples have their songs! After that, I found that I might be interested in being in a relationship with her. I started looking for traits in her that I would eventually look for in someone I could spend the rest of my life with. I take dating pretty seriously. Dating is really just preparation for marriage, so I don't waste anything. She has the traits I was looking for! And to top it off, I've never met anyone who is more like me than she is! A long time later, I asked her out and she said yes. I was amazed that someone this wonderful would say yes to me! From the moment I asked her out, I decided that I would treat this realtionship like it would be the last one I would ever have. I don't know what the future holds, only God does. But I intend on carrying out this relationship to the end. I guess we'll see what god wants for us. Jeremiah 29:11, I suppose. Anyway, that's my story. Happy Valentines Day!
Sincerely, Anonymous.

Thank you very much Mr. Anonymous for sharing your story. This girl of yours sounds very lucky to have such a sweet guy like you!
     I hope you all enjoyed reading this guy and his girlfriend's story and I hope you all share your own stories with me cause I would love Love LOVE! to hear them. E-mail me at daileyhailey@yahoo.com
     Well Valentines Day is coming up so people are all looking for that "Valentine." Some already have theirs, they have their special someone to be their Valentine but there are some out there who don't have that person and are actually looking for that Valentine. Finding someone to be your Valentine can be very hard. I remember being a little girl in elementary school and going around just flat out asking boys to be my Valentine and generally getting turned down. But now-a-days its not that easy. So what do you do? Send a card, write a note, give flowers? Its always hard to know and I'm sorry to say I don't have the answer. The only advice I have to give is don't sell yourself short. I may not personally know you but I still know you are unique and worth so much. Don't ask someone you don't want to be with just because you think its the only person you'd have a chance with. I believe there is someone out there for everyone, someone that's worth all you are. Just trust in God and have faith that he will find you the right person. Now you may not find him/ her right away and dating someone else before you find that "one" is always fine, just don't settle for someone who you don't want. You don't need to be with someone in a romantic sense on Valentines Day, spend the day with your friends. This Friday there is a dance coming up at my school, this morning I was talking to my friend Annie* and she said her boyfriend was grounded but that she's still going to her dance. One of her best friends Niki* just got broken up with so Annie* asked Niki* to be her date. Their going to the dance as friends and their going to have tons of fun! Annie* is wearing a pant suit and bow tie and Niki* is wearing a dress and their going to dance the night away and act silly. That same kind of idea can be added to your Valentines Day plans. Call up another single friend and rent a chick flick, go go karting, see a movie, have a girls night (or a boys night.)
     
*Names have been changed
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment