Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome to Candyland!

    Last Friday was my schools Homecoming! It seemed like it took forever to get there but the day had finally arrived. That night around 7 I went to the football game. We played great! Then at half time I got to see our homecoming quart walk out on the football feild. The girls looked beautiful. Then I left after half time to change.
    A little later my date Drew came. He looked very handsome in his suit and brought me a beautiful corsage. After a few pictures we headed off to Homecoming!
    When we got to the dance it was very crowded. Once we got through we headed for the dancefloor. There was a path set up to the dancefloor. The path was lined wiht colorful rectangles to make it look like the path on a Candyland game board. It also has fluff all over it, which I slipped on a bit, but luckily didn't fall. There were also some candy canes set up along the path, one almost fell on me but luckily Drew caught it.
    The dancefloor was dark and you couldn't really see the decorations, but it was still cool. They played mostly played hip hop songs but I knew most of them. It was tons of fun. We danced the night away, only stopping a few times to get a drink or take pictures.
    After the dance I headed back home. Once home I checked my facebook. Apparently a lot of people got kicked out. The new dance rules were just to strict for a lot of people. We actually made the news, because of the amount of people who got kicked out, but I thought the rules were just fine.
    No matter what anyone elses opinon was, I enjoyed the night. I had tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment