Tuesday, November 23, 2010

12 Hours Of Potter

     After weeks of waiting it was finally November 18th, and you know what that meant... HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 COMES OUT!!!! :D Well me and my best friend Rebecca were SO excited! After a long, slow day of school the bell finally rang. So I called our ride to the movie theater and then came to the realization that I had no idea where Rebecca was... So after a few minuets of looking for her I found my other friend who told me Rebecca was waiting for me in the student center of our school.
     So I found Rebecca. We went out to meet up with our friend who was taking us to theater. With Harry Potter snuggie in mt bag we set off. When we finally got to the theater we found it oddly empty. We got a very good parking spot :) Inside the theater we found that we were about 27th in line. So we got all set up and began our long wait. During our wait we had a job to do. My ticket was for a completely different auditorium than the rest of my friends. We tried our best to find someone to switch tickets with but, no luck.
     With about 6 hours until midnight and the start of the movie came a surprise. They moved us into the theater. Only problem was I still hadn't found someone to switch my ticket with. When we got to the front of the line where people were checking tickets I handed my ticket to the woman and ofcourse she noticed the difference in auditorium number. "Are you with them" the usher asked. I told her I was and explained that I would be alone in the other theater. She kindly let me go with my friends. I wanted to hug her or give her money or something!
      So I made it in! As we sat in our great seats I read and chatted with my friends. Soon we noticed our great hunger. Luckily Rebecca's mom brought us pizza! I ate 2 slices of pizza and 5 pieces of crazy bread. Yum! With food in our bellys and only a few hours left in our wait we sat back in our seats. I finished my book and we spent the remaining time telling stories and asking eachother questions.
      FINALLY midnight came! As the previews began to play we noticed something was wrong. The screen was all pink and green and fuzzy. I felt like I was about to cry! But then they got it fixed and the movie started. It was a great movie! I laughed, I cried, I got scared out of my wits! It was a very well rounded movie :)
      When the movie finally finished we all left the theater. Rebeccas dad was giving me a ride home. It was when we were almost out of the now crowded parking lot that we realized our school stuff was in our friends car. So when we finally got out of the parking lot we drove over to a close Krispey Kreme and waited for our friend to meet us to give us our stuff. After getting our stuff we finally headed home where I got into bed ASAP and fell asleep instantly :)
    It was a great night!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment