Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Magic Of Christmas

     Im not sure exactly why I currently feel so inspired to write but I do :) My guess?? The magic of Christmas!!! :) Well since im Christmasly inspired I figure I could write about my day! I didn't realize I had such a great day until I started recapping it to my mom. I have now come to the realization that I had a wonderfully great day!!
     To start of my day I ofcourse woke up to Christmas music (my alarm is my ipod playing on my ihome). The song Happy Christmas (War Is Over), origianlly by John Lennon but I woke up to the verison by Jimmy Buffett. Its really odd waking up to that song when you keep pushing the snooze button. Every ten minuets when my alarm went off the tempo of the song will have changed.
     Once I got to school it seemed like just a normal everyday day, then my wonderful wonderful wonderful boyfriend gave me this chain. That may not seem like much to you but to me it meant a lot :) So ofcourse that made me all happy and warm and fuzzy inside!
     In my fist class (Algebra 2 :P) We learned about imaginary numbers and my teacher was making "i"/ "eye" jokes the whole class period. The jokes were horrible but the fact that she thought they were funny made all of us laugh! In my second class (Endeavor) I looked out the window and it was snowing!!!! With my insane love for Christmas and my enjoyment of snowboarding I ofcourse LOVE snow!!! So I was uber super happy with that! In my third class (Biology :P) We were given the assignment to work with our table to design a city. Though I usually don't associate with my table mates we actually got along pretty well today. Although both of them were complaining about the snow and stating their hate for snow.... I was not all that happy at the time but I got over it.
     My last class of the day was English. I love my English class so much! My English teacher Mrs. Gray is HILARIOUS! I love her! Plus the people in the class are pretty fun too! One of my best friends Michelle sits across the aisle from me and we jsut comment on the class and such the whole time and Mrs. Gray is fine with it and I can never get through that class period without laughing, not that I would want to anyway. Today we even had conversations about a field trip to go cow tipping, cannibalism, and wallaby's :) I was laughing so hard my face got all red and I was on the verge of tears!
     I had a great day and I have a feeling the rest of the day will be great too! Im listening to Christmas music so ofcourse im happy and very optimistic! :)

1 comment: