Monday, April 11, 2011

This Is Where The Healing Begins

At my church we're doing a  series called "Life Hurts God Heals" and every Sunday morning before the sermon they play this little video that says a bunch of quotes and plays this song called "Healing Begins" by Tenth Avenue North. Well I liked the song so I went to YouTube tonight to look it up and hear the entire song, because they only play the chorus in the video on Sunday mornings. Well, while I was looking for a good video of it I stumbled across a video called "Tenth Avenue North- "Healing Begins" Video Journal" so I clicked on it cause I was curious. I actually found it had a great message so I wanted to share it with you, so here it is:



God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I'm short of time right now, so I thought about skipping the video and trying to remember to come back to it later. But I just watched it, and wow, yeah, so true. The first half especially spoke to me, about how it can be so easy to confess to God because it's easy to believe it's not quite real, but when you're face-to-face with someone it's a whole lot harder.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the part that most spoke to me as well.
    Thanks for reading :)

    ReplyDelete