Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Attempts At Editing Pictures

Here are some pictures I took today after school that I tired editing. Tell me what you think :)

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After


Here are some others I played with:

Me and my friend Marissa at an '80s themed dance in 8th grade.

Me, Rebecca, and Drew. "Like a duck" is a saying we use.

My favorite set of brothers: Drew and his little brother Denver.

Me and Drew

Me and Emily at a football game

Me and Michelle

Me and Rebecca

Me and my mom

We like mustaches

Me and my cousin Tinsley as Nacho (Tinsley) and Quesadilla (me)

Me and Drew. September 27, 2010 is when we started dating.

Now I have one last picture, with a story. This week has been spirit week at my school. Today was "Teacher Tuesday" where you were supposed to dress like your favorite teacher. So me and Rebecca dressed as our journalism teacher Nurnberg, who is also the soccer coach. So I borrowd some athletic Adidas sweat pants and a soccer jacket from my friend Marissa who's on the soccer team and carried around a coffee cup :)

Before

After

I'd love to hear what you guys think! Comment or E-mail me at daileyhailey@yahoo.com :)
Oh! And one last thing, I would like to formally announce that Paul McCartnety wond the March poll (take that Michelle).

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. haha Teacher tuesday:)))
    why not the picture of us.. Ring of Fire?
    and ROBOTS will always WIN in my book

    ReplyDelete