Monday, January 3, 2011

A Look Inside My Room

Its what you've all been waiting for!!!! A look inside the room, of the girl behind the blog!!! Oh.... So that's not what you've been waiting for? Oh... well.... here it is anyway. It doesn't match the awesomeness of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows but it may still be found interesting by some :)
Now you may be asking yourself  "what is that!?!?" Well that my friends is a cannibalistic banana. A one of a kind. Now you may be thinking I'm nuts, and I very well may be but I love my cannibalistic banana. It was made and given to me for my 15th birthday by my friend Sydney. I was a joke we came up with one day. I personally feel Sydney is awesome for making this :) Next to my cannibalistic banana is my Buzz Lightyear bear, I made him last time I went to Build-A-Bear :)
This is my piggy bank. His name is Pig as you can see by the tattoo below his ear. Not a very creative name but it suits him. As you can see Pig is orange and has purple spots all over him. He's not sick, that's just how I made him. You can also see Pig has a lips mark on his cheek, he's quite the ladies man ;)

This is Mr.Stuffy Wuffy but I call him Stuffy for short. Stuffy is one of my very best friends!!! He's also my oldest friend. I got him from the hospital I was born at. He's a little more old a worn than back then, but he still looks pretty good to me. When I first got him he was a darker shade of brown, fuzzier, and had a bright red ribbon rapped around his neck. When we first got our dog Milo he ripped off Stuffy's red ribbon and even ate part of his tag... Milo's not allowed around Stuffy anymore. I have loved Stuffy for years. For years I refused to sleep without him or I would cry all night. Over the years I've bought Stuffy clothes and accessories (skateboard, backpack, bear ipod, etc.) at Build-A-Bear. This is my favorite outfit of his: Overalls and a Cardinal's T-shirt. My family's ALL about overalls and Cardinal's baseball.


I don't know about you but I LOVE the Beatles. If your any kind of fan of them you should know the song Penny Lane. I bought this road sign at this Beatles show I went to see a while back. I have yet to actually hang it up in my room but I'm still trying to find the right spot. My rooms in the Attic of our house so my walls are kinda slanted.

This is my spoon collection! Yes that's right I collect spoons. You can find these little collectible spoons at tourist places everywhere!!! I started collecting spoons after my grandma died. She had the collection which my mom would always bring her spoons for from places we would go (my mom used to be a travel agent so we traveled a lot). When she died my mom gave her collection to me and I just started adding to it :) And yes next to it is a Rubik's cube, Tiger, an alien, and bubbles.

This is the bulletin board I have up in my room. On it I have pictures of me and my friends, stickers from places I've been to, posters from shows Ive seen, SOME of my button collection, my NFL (National Forensics League) certificate, and other little things.
This is a poster for the band VOTA. I saw them once at this thing my friend invited me to. I got the band to sign it!

This is a portion of my shoes. The rest of my shoes are all randomly spread around my house. In there I have 4 of my 5 pairs of converse. I love converse :) I have a blue pair, a gray pair, a black pair, a brown pair, and a pair of pink high tops! And yes those are posters of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Taylor Lautner, Michael Jackson, and Nathan Kress. My closet is covered in posters!

I love my pink high tops very much!

My movie collection! Full of hits such as A Hard Days Night, A Charlie Brown Christmas, Cheaper By The Dozen, Ferris Bullers Day Off, Grease, Harry Potter movies 1-6, Toy Story, and Twilight. Sadly though I do not own my favorite movie which is Pretty In Pink.
My book hall of fame! I have other books but these are my favorites. Theres the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, the Emily Windsnap series, the Twilight series (don't judge me their really good books its just the fan girls that suck), the Junie B. Jones series, Oliver Twist, Kiki Strike and the Shadow City, some Shel Silverstein books, Love That Dog, my choir tour journal, and my favorite book The Host.
This is my collection of VHS movies. I have almost every old Disney movie you can think of. With classics like Peter Pan, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, The Little Mermaid and others. I also have episodes from Pee-Wee's Playhouse, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and some old McDonald's story's my grandma gave me :)

my stack of old albums. I like going to album shops :) This is one my mom found for me cause its my favorite movie. According to the guy working there its pretty rare. I also have Beatles Abby Road, Queens Flash, and an Electric Light Orchestra Album.

This is my ihome and my ipod. My ipod has a skin it on it of the painting Stary Night. The song I had playing was You Belong To Me by Patsy Cline. It's my favorite song :) The white ipod sitting next to it is my old ipod that likes to not work sometimes, which is why I got the new one.

Well that's a small look at my room. Hope you liked it, and if not, sorry.

God Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment