Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Where For Art Thou Cinderella Shoe???

       I hate this time of the school year. Finals week is tomorrow and this is the busiest time of the year for debate. I so thankful for my friends and family and Drew being there to keep me grounded! I'm a pretty decent student, all A's except one B but I kinda suck at taking tests in certain subjects. Today though in my Biology class my teacher called everyone up to show them their grades and talk about what grade we want to be making and what we will have to get on the final to achieve that grade. When she called me up all she said was she told me my score and then said "just don't fall asleep during the final and you'll be fine, actually even if you do fall asleep you'll probably do well anyway knowing you." (Maybe not her exact words but close, I'm paraphrasing). I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or be a tad offended...
    Today I got to skip my last block class (English Honors) to go to my old middle school with my debate squad as a recruiting sort of thing. It was pretty fun even though it wasn't as fun as when we went last year just because I knew more of the 8th graders last year. I knew a couple this year.
    I would just like to point out that I am currently wearing my favorite PJ pants (Orange with the game Operation on them) and its de-stressing me. My study hall teacher gave me a thank you card that said "give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world" and I believe that whole heartedly but I also think it works with "give the teenager the right pair of PJ pants and they can conquer the world" but maybe that's just me :) And just FYI I'm still looking for "the right pair of shoes" my pink high tops are close but I would have to say I still haven't found my Cinderella shoe. Be on the look-out and tell me if you find your Cinderella shoe, id like to hear about it :)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment