Saturday, January 22, 2011

Movie Night

Movie night!!!
     I woke up today at 1:30 PM so my day started pretty late. When I finally got out of bed and was ready it was 3:30 PM. We (my parents and me) went to pick up one of my best friends Michelle. We went to the movies. As my parents went to see The Kings Speech, me and Michelle went and saw The Green Hornet. Michelle loves super hero's. Personally I'm not the biggest fan of them, but I do like super hero's. The movie was actually very good. I didn't really enjoy all the language used but the movie over all was very good, and the car in it is sweet! Anytime me and Michelle go to a movie we always stay until the very very end of the credits. We like to read the names and find fun ones to say. Well one of the songs at the end of the credits was fun to listen to! It was in Chinese.... I think, but even though we couldn't understand what they were saying it was coolio! After the movie we met back up with my parents and then we took Michelle back home. After we dropped off Michelle, me and my parents went to get some dinner and then stopped to get a Redbox movie on our way home. We rented The Social Network. We are currently watching it as I am typing this. So far so good. There is a part where the guy in it gets an idea and runs out into the snow. Well at this time he's wearing sandals. My mom said "it's snowing and he's wearing flip flops!" and I started to think that sounds like fun! I mean not if you were in a hurry to do or get somewhere but just for fun! Like one day after it's snowed, invite some friends over to hang out and put on some flip flops and run in the snow. Cold, but fun! Maybe it's just me...
     So I finished reading The Hunger Games and I'm currently reading Catching Fire. This is the first time I have ever been afraid to read a book. It's not that the book is scary, it's the fact that I have fear my favorite character is going to change. In the books I love the character Peeta and I want him to stay the way he is and I'm very afraid he's going to change and become a character I don't like. We I guess that's not up to me to decide now is it. Well I'm still reading it with encouragement from Drew who has already read it but I'm reading cautiously.
     Well I don't have much to talk about today.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I now want a 1965 Chrysler Imperial complete with ejector seats. That song WAS awesome, and wht whole snow/ flip flop idea sounds like a giant "let's go catch a cold" party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True about the cold thing... but I think it might be worth it.

    ReplyDelete