Friday, March 18, 2011

NURNBEAR!

So in Journalism we were assigned to go on photoshop and make a picture of some sort of animal holding and/ or using a deadly weapon. It was so funny!!! Then when we were done we got to just mess around on photoshop. So I came up with some hilarious photos. Here's a few:


Me and Amy's animal with a weapon was a bear holding a shark shooting laser beams. I got the idea from Drew. Every time we say goodbye we say "watch out for snakes and bear's with sharks." The bears with sharks apparently came from a movie but I don't know it. I just started saying that cause Drew always said it and it became a habit of my own.

This. Is Nurnbear! I just took the picture of the bear I used for my assignment and put my journalism teachers head on it and took the picture of the coffee cup he always carries around and put it in the bear's hand. He's funny and cute and fluffy all at the same time in this picture!

This I took a picture of a kid in jail and put my friend Amy's head as the kids head. We always make jokes that Amy was in juvie and I call her juvie kid on a regular basis so its our inside joke.
This is another picture I did of my journalism teacher. I while back we came up with a joke of making a My Little Nurnburg doll (Nurnburg's what we call him.) Well Ta-da! My little Nurnburg! :)
This is the animal with a weapon picture my friend and classmate Rebecca made. Its an alpaca with Snape from A Very Potter Musical's head on it, with a sword.


     So now I'm in debate class. The seasons pretty much over so its a pretty low key class now-a-day's. I just got finished with this stupid, jank assignment we got. Wow I can't believe I just used the term "jank"... I'm ticked. lol. Well spring break is tomorrow! Woo! I can't wait! I NEED this break!!! I'm not really going anywhere but I'll be happy to be able to chill out and not be as stressed about stuff. I don't really have any plans at all for this spring break except writing a History paper on Theatre of the Elizabethan era/ Elizabeth I. Although me and Drew are trying to make a plan to spend an entire day watching all the Star Wars movies from beginning to end. I haven't seen any of them yet and that fact needs to change. Also I think I'm going to my friend Sydney's sweet 16! Woo! Other than that I have plans for sleeping, sleeping, and sleeping some more. I miss sleep.
     So have you seen Shakespeare in Love? If not, and your age 17 or older, YOU NEED TO SEE IT! If your under 17, maybe not... at least talk to your parents of their opinions on you watching an R rated movie. Anyway I love that movie! I love romance movies, comedy's, movies with historical stuff (yeah I'm a nerd), filled with amazing wonderful literature. Ever since the movie I've been thinking in old Elizabethan sounding speech. Like using lots of metaphors and using words like "doth" instead of does. I'm a nerd :/
     So I'm not suite sure how to end this post so....

THE END
    
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. my little nurnberg, my little nurnberg... where can i buy one? i cant wait to brush his hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha we should make one! buy a my little pony and fins a picture of Nurnberg

    ReplyDelete