Sunday, March 6, 2011

"Pay attention and you will see how genius creates a legend." -Shakespeare in Love

Ello :)
     So I'm listening to Disney music and its making me very happy :) I know I've said this before but if 1. you don't have a Pandora then GET ONE! and 2. As soon as you get one or if you already have one you MUST make a Walt Disney station. It is amazing!!! I love Disney <3 <3 <3 I own almost every old Disney movie you can think of, except Beauty and the Beast. I used to own it but then my dad didn't check the VHS before he taped something not as important as Beauty and the Beast over it :( I cried. At least he didn't tape over Cinderella, I would have killed him if he did. Its my favorite Disney movie. Bibitty Bobitty Boop!
     I'm kinda on a movie high lately. I have three movies that I really want to see. Their all dramatic which generally isn't my style but I want to see these so bad!!!!
     1. Shakespeare In Love. Its a movie I've already seen some of, but not all of it. It was my inspiration for my World History paper (that I have yet to start), which is the history of theatre/ Elizabeth I. I love theatre! I've seen many plays in my days, even some Broadway plays (ex. Legally Blonde the Musical, The Lion King, The Music Man). I'm currently interested in seeing the opera La Boheme.
     2. The Phantom of the Opera. Its a classic and I have a couple friends who love it so I want to see it. I'd also LOVE to see it as a play of course, but ill start with seeing the movie. Is there any plays and/ or musicals you want to see?
     3. Les Miserables. I had already seen the very beginning once when a connection was made to the beginning in my Sunday school class. Then this past week my World History teacher showed us the first 30 minutes of it. Now I really want to see the rest of it. I also wouldn't mind seeing the opera as well :)
     As you can see from all this I am also on a theatre high. But I'm always on that :) If you are wanting to see a show I could suggest many: Legally Blonde the Musical (my favorite), The Music Man (my 2nd favorite), The Putnam County Spelling Bee, Beauty and the Beast, Lion King, Beatles Love by Cirque du Soleil. Plays I want to see that you might too: Wicked, Mary Poppins, American Idiot, Rain: A Tribute to the Beatles, Mamma Mia, Wonderland, Viva ELVIS Cirque du soleil. Also there's Jersey Boys, I'm getting ready to see that one. Me, my mom, and my aunt are planning a trip to a near by town that its coming to soon :)
     My favorite play is Leagally Blonde the Musical, I have the CD soundtrack, a T-shirt, a big button! I love it! I went and saw it a year ago. My mom got me tickets for my birthday. One of the best gifts I've ever received :) I sang along throughout the whole play! I wish my school theatre department would do it, I would try out for it in a heart beat! My friend Sydney also loves it, we both think our high school should do it and we'd both try out and we think she should get Paulette and I should get Elle. We know all the words to all the songs, a lot of the lines, and we sing it... well a lot, lol.
     Well I think I've rambled enough for now.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I wish Mr. Tate would have let us finish Les Miserables! It was so good at the beginning! You have now made me want a Disney music channel on my Pandora!

    ReplyDelete