Tuesday, December 7, 2010

O Christmas Tree!!!

     We got our christmas tree!!!! Yay! After my mom got off work today we headed to a grocery store parking lot where theres a Christmas tree lot set up. We always by our tree from there. We picked out a good fat one! Then we brought it home and set it up in our living room where everyone could see it. And you can also see it from the street! My mom hung lights, and ribbons, and bright red beads all around the tree, and we have plans to put ornaments on tomorrow!
     Tonight I got to go to an orchetra conert. It was my city's Junior Youth symphony and Youth symphony. Both orchestas did a great job! I very much enjoyed myself! I had quite a few friends in the Junior Youth symphony as well! My boyfriend Drew, one of my very best friends Michelle, and my friend Emily. Plus Drews little brother was in the Youth Symphony. Everyone did wonderfully! My friends are so so talented!
     My favorite part of the concert was at the end when they played a mash-up of the songs Have a Holly Jolly Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Very Christmasey! Well done guys!
     Merry Christmas to all and God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment