Monday, December 20, 2010

Orchestra and presents

Well to tell you the truth I don't really know what to wirte about... and ill have to make this quick considering I was supposed to be in bed 12 minuets ago. I guess ill just tell you of my excitment for tomorrow. Tomorrow my schools advanced orchestra is performing in an assembly and im excited! Im last chair but im still in the advanced orchestra and I like most of the pieces we're playing, plus I love playing the violin and Im excited to perform for the whole school. Plus im bringing almost all my christmas cards and presents tomorrow. I really hope everyone likes them!!!! I worked so hard on the presents for my best friends. I already gave my friend Marissa hers this morning and she seemed to like it so hopefully the same will go for the other three. I filled out probably 30 or more Christmas cards and I wanted to really write in them like fill up the whole card. I hope everyone sees my hard work. Tomorrow should be full with Christmas spirit and I can't wait! Ill tell ya how it all goes tomorrow :)

Merry Christmas and God Bless

1 comment: