Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Claus is Comin' to Town

Question: What is a great way to spend a Wendsday night?
Answer: Well my yesterday! :) On Wendsday nights I usually go to church. I hadn't gotten to go in two weeks though because of tests and holidayness. So I was ofcourse very excited to go! It is held at my boyfriend, Drew's house so I went over early. If you refer back to the post where I told my favorite Christmas movies you will see the movie title Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. LOOOOOVE that movie! And just by being the overky obsessed Christmas person I am, I ofcourse knew all the words to the songs in the movie. So while watching both me a Drew were singing along to the movie! Love that! In case you weren't already aware, I will inform you that (and I quote) "the best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear" (Buddy the Elf). So sing loud this Christmas for all those Mr. Grinch McScrooge men, Burger Mister Mister Burgers, and Bah humbugs out there! :) Incase your wondering church was good too. Im glad I got to go finally :) 
     Not much else new to report in the Christmasness of my current life, but still on the lookout for more Christmas cheer and Christmas magic. :) If you have seen any awesome Christmas cheer comment and tell about it! :)
Merry Christmas and God Bless!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment