Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Do Corn, A Ballarina, And A Ginger Bread Mickey And Minnie Mouse Have In Common? Christmas

     We decorated our tree! It looks so pretty! I love it! The ornaments are so cool! My favorites are corn on the cob, and glass ballarina, a red M&M, Beauty and the Beast, and a ginger bread Mickey and Minnie mouse. The ornaments are all kinda hodge podge but they all have a story :) Like the corn on the cob, my mom bought it for my dad because its his favorite vegtable. The glass ballarina was bought because I used to love dance, and I did it for nine years! the red M&M was bought at one of the huge like 3 story M&M stores. The Beauty and the Beast one, my mom bought the year we went to see the Broadway version of Beauty and the Beast. And the Mickey and Minnie mouse one was bought last time we went to Walt Disney World! I love this time of year! While decorating the tree me and my mom listened to Christmas music. First we listened to a CD called Rudolph and Friends. It has a bunch of songs from movies like Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, and Santa Claus is Comin' to Town. The second CD we listened to was a Jim Reeves Christmas CD. He's my favorite Chrsitmas singer with songs like The Memory of an Old Christmas Card, Senor Santa Claus, and the Christmas Polka.
     Well Im off to church, as always I wish you a very merry Christmas and for God to bless all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment