Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Perfect Present

The perfect present. Its what we all strive for in our Christmas shopping. What is the one thing that really make that certain person say "wow". Now im not saying that it has to be big and/ or expensive. Im a firm believer in the expression "its's the thought that counts" but theres the thing: thought. Theres some people that are easy, you know exactly what to get or make them to make them happy. But then there are those people who are hard. Not that their picky but that you have absolutly no idea what to get them!!! I came across this problem this year. Someone is was the very easiest to come up with a present for last year was the very hardest this year. But today I got it. After some helpful suggestions and some internet research, I found it. The perfect present, or what I think would be perfect for this person, im so very excited to give this person their gift. I also love the fact that every friend I have will be wondering if its them that Im writing this post about. Now some know becuase they were my idea givers, but for those of you that have no clue, im not going to tell you even if its not you that im talking about haha :)
Sorrry got off topic, back to the perfect present. My one suggestion to those of you with this problem. A gift card and a homemade card always seem to bring a smile. And if thats out of your price range, remember, everyone likes food ;)

Merry Christmas and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment